stainless steel parts
Our workshop is entirely dedicated to custom manufacturing and specializes in stainless steel, aluminum, nickel and other special alloys. Our guarantee is based on more than 40 years of expertise, state-of-the-art equipment and certified employees to ensure that each product delivered is of the highest quality.
We are certified ISO 9001 since 1999
When a completed project is ready for delivery, the inspection is identified and saved prior to delivery to allow immediate recall in case of non-compliance.
Our specialized devices to serve your needs
- With an area of 22,000 square feet, our workshop is equipped with an overhead crane offering a lifting capacity of 10 tons, a reach of 50 feet and a clear height of 24 feet.
- Using computer-aided design and manufacturing software, our planning office specialists, who have over 20 years of experience, work closely with our clients.
- Our welders are ASME, section IX qualified to better meet all your needs.
Here are some of the types of equipment we have:
- Glass particle jet finish
- Laser cut (up to 1 inch thick)
- Plate bending ½’’ X 10’
- Food grade polishing
- Digital folding machine
- 24 hrs Laser cutting
Services we offer:
- Analysis of your projects with a budget adapted to your needs
- To ensure a product that meets your expectations, we offer onsite measurements.
- Simple "turnkey" options
- Laser cutting in 24 hrs
- 3D Plans
- Plate rolling
- CNC bending
- Tig Mig welding
Stainless Steel Products
Here are the 5 main categories of services offered by ADI. We offer a broad range of services for any project made of stainless steel.
Click on one of the services below for more information or contact us to get a free quote.